- Head over to Sonny Photos for an amazing selection of pictures backstage at the men's fall/ winter 2011 shows in Milan.
- Watch the Jil Sander fall/ winter 2011 show.
- Because there isn't a better accessory than a dog.
- Felipe Anibal in his undies backstage at the Dolce & Gabanna show.
- Towleroad has a complete list of winners at the Golden Globes last night, as well as Chris Colfer's acceptance speech for his Best Supporting Actor in a TV series win. I only watched the beginning of the show because of the six-hour time difference between Brazil and LA but if you ask me my picks for best dressed women I will have to go with Anne Hathaway and Angelina Jolie. For all the red carpet looks, head over to The Cut.
- More of the spring 2011 ad campaigns: Max Motta by Nathaniel Goldberg for DKNY Jeans, Raquel Zimmermann by Steven Meisel for Louis Vuitton, Alexandre Cunha by Mario Testino for D&G, and Isabeli Fontana, Izabel Goulart, and Alessandra Ambrósio by Steven Klein for Dolce & Gabbana.
- The death toll as a result of the floods and mudslides in the state of Rio de Janeiro has climbed to 635 people this morning, making it the deadliest natural disaster in the history of Brazil. The military finally sent over 700 soldiers to help with rescue efforts over the weekend. I have just gotten back from vacation today, and I am catching up on all the news, so expect more updates throughout the week. If you are in Brazil and would like to help, here is a link with all the information on the bank accounts destined to relief efforts, and drop off locations for donations. I am thinking of setting up a paypal account to gather funds from people who are overseas and would like to help. If you guys would be up for it, please leave a comment or email me. I figured that if everyone who visited the blog were to donate at least five dollars, we could raise a good amount of money here.
The comments to this entry are closed.