- View the Ford Models Men's Showcards for fall/ winter 2011 in Brazil.
- Freja Beha is in São Paulo to shoot the new ad campaign for Brazilian accessories label Santa Lolla with photographer Henrique Gendre.
- Rodrigo Santoro and Adriana Lima will be the new faces of Forum next season, replacing Marlon Teixeira and Natalia Vodianova. The ad campaign will be photographed by David Sims next week in New York, with styling by Joe McKenna.
- The new Givenchy ad campaign goes albino.
- The nominations for the 68th annual Golden Globes were announced this morning.
- 2010's 25 best performances that won't win an Oscar.
- Cathy Horyn's profile of Azzedine Alaïa.
- The 2011 Creamfields Brasil festival will take place in Jurerê Internacional in Florianópolis on January 22. The line up includes Erick Morillo, Above & Beyond, Hernan Cattaneo, Gui Boratto, and many others. Tickets are already available online at blueticket.
- Make sure to get a copy of the second issue of Made In Brazil Magazine. It is available at Livraria Cultura in Brazil, and online at madeinbrazilmag.com.
The comments to this entry are closed.