- The October/ November issue of U+Mag is already online.
- Tanned, Toned, Fit & Ready: download the latest podcast by DJ RuBot.
- Rachel Zoe's pregnancy rumos are finally (sort of) confirmed, and Project Runway alumn Chris March will be getting his own Bravo show. Can't wait.
- The cover of the current issue of Flaunt magazine is by Brazilian artist Helena Dias Sardenberg.
- The best of the October issue of Vogue Paris.
- The Boys Are Back in the Contributing Editor.
- Liliane Ferrarezi photographed by Richard Bush for the latest issue of i-D.
- Thiago Santos in Wad magazine.
- Watched the two movies about facebook this past weekend. Catfish and The Social Network couldn't be more different in spite of their similar subject matter, but both were pretty brilliant in their own way. I had no idea The Social Network was directed by David Fincher and scored by Trent Reznor. Both of them deserve get Oscar nods for their work in the film.
The comments to this entry are closed.