- Love the cover of the blond ambition issue of Guapo.
- Sexy outtakes of Arthur Sales by Dean Isidro.
- Martha Streck on the cover of Oyster magazine.
- Brazilian designers are launching less expensive lines in partnership with mass retailers more than ever this season. Former Rosa Chá designer and owner Amir Slama has launched his third capsule collection for C&A, Osklen's Oskar Metsavaht is unveiling his first collaboration with Brazilian retailer Riachuelo today, and rumor has it that Gisele is scheduled to launch her line for C&A again. She is confirmed to be the new face of the retailer in Brazil, replacing Isabeli Fontana, Ana Beatriz Barros, and Caroline Ribeiro.
- Chanel will be opening its second store in São Paulo at Iguatemi Mall next month.
- Lea T is now represent by Way Model Management in Brazil, but I doubt that any national label will have the balls to book her for an ad campaign.
- If you are in São Paulo this weekend, don't miss the sixth anniversary of The Week's Babylon party on Saturday night. DJ Chris Cox will be spinning, and the party will have a Harajuku Lovers theme. On Sunday the club will be throwing another XL Pool Party at Clube Atlético Nacional with guest DJs Lydia Sanz and Tommer.
- If you are gay, live in Brazil, and also annoyed at how your rights have been left behind in the presidential race, you should read this (in Portuguese).
The comments to this entry are closed.