- The new issue of ffw Mag! featuring all the Brazilian spring 2011 collections is already on newsstands, with newcomer Nathalia Oliveira on the cover. I am going to pick up a copy over the weekend and scan some of my favorite pictures to post next week.
- Debora Müller was the Brazilian girl with most bookings in London this season, walking eleven shows and scoring three exits at Burberry.
- In case you missed the live broadcast yesterday, here is a video of the genius Prada spring 2011 show.
- Flipped through the latest 10 Men featuring Tony Ward this week, and it is brilliantly edited. For pictures of the story photographed by Marcelo Krasilcic for the issue, visit his blog.
- Watch the new Love, Chloé commercial with Raquel.
- Rio's Buati party is taking over Lionsclub in São Paulo tonight.
- The Week São Paulo is celebrating its sixth year in business this weekend with three huge parties.
- It is finally confirmed: Topshop will be opening two stores in São Paulo in 2011. Topshop will open in the first semester, and Topshop/ Topman will open in the second semester. I wonder if the prices will be the same in Reais or if the merchandise will be ridiculously expensive as everything else is in Brazil.
- Gisele looked stunning in a backless Calvin Klein number last night at The Brazil Foundation's 8th Annual Gala Benefit. Also at the event at the Met were Pedro Andrade, Lorenzo Martone, Anne Hathaway, Cecilia Dean, Vik Muniz, and Fernanda Motta. The after party was at the Boom Boom Room. Did any of you go and took pictures?
The comments to this entry are closed.