- A new picture gallery of Mister Brazil 2010, Jonas Sulzbach.
- Preview this year's bigger and better Fashion's Night Out.
- Gisele looks stunning in one of the eight collectible covers of Love magazine.
- Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrósio in the September issue of Vogue.
- In an interview to Folha de São Paulo, Lorenzo Martone said that him and Lance Bass are not dating, but that the two have hung out recently and are getting to know each other. Mr. Martone is currently in the country, and you can read another interview with him (in Portuguese) at Blog LP.
- A teenager was shot to death and another was shot in the leg this past weekend at the gay pride parade in Juiz de Fora, attended by over 70,000 people. The teenagers were hit during a confrontation between two rival gangs. 17 people have been detained by the police, two of them suspects of the crime.
- I finally got to check out the Transfer exhibit at Ibirapuera Park this past weekend. Really loved the work by Os Gêmeos on display, but other than that I was a little underwhelmed with the presentation and the selection of works. I was going to take pictures for a post, but security didn't allow it.
The comments to this entry are closed.