- Love the pinups story photographed by Sølve Sundsbø for the latest Vogue Nippon featuring Ana Beatriz Barros and Alessandra Ambrósio.
- Brazilian blog Katylene has branched into a weekly TV show. Watch the two parts of the second episode which aired this week here (in Portuguese only).
- Super cute teen blogger Federico Devito got two new tattoos, and posted pictures of both online.
- Producers of Breaking Dawn are concerned with filming the movie in Rio later this year after the shootings at InterContinental hotel last weekend.
- StyleCaster interviews model Indiamara.
- The line up for the 2010 Chemical Music Festival in Rio has been released. The event will take place on September 25 at Marina da Glória, headlined by Joachim Garraud, Gustavo Bravetti, Stephan Bodzin, DJ Yoda, Kaskade, Claude VonStroke, and Azari & III.
- Watch the Fashion's Night Out commercial, and Robbie Williams' Brokeback Mountain-themed video for Shame.
The comments to this entry are closed.