- Brazilian transsexual and current face of Givenchy Lea T is featured in this month's Italian Vanity Fair. Gorgeous.
- There is a Brazilian in the cast of Logo's new "gay housewives" show. His name is Rodiney Santiago, and according to Gawker his claim to fame is dating Reichen Lehmkuhl, also obviously in the show.
- An extra dose of pictures of Francisco Lachowski at the shows in Rio this past week.
- Edilson Nascimento in Made In Brazil Magazine #1.
- Caroline Trentini by Fabio Bartelt.
- Watch the new Eclipse TV spot.
- Last night's AmfAR Gala in New York.
- The 14th Annual São Paulo Gay Pride Parade this weekend is expected to bring in about R$ 200 million in revenue, with 3 million people expected at the parade this year. If you plan on attending, I recommend going on the early side around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, and not staying until very late for safety reasons. For Made In Brazil's Party Guide for Gay Pride weekend, click here.
The comments to this entry are closed.