- Muse's new green issue hits newstands on June 16th with three different covers featuring Gisele, Angela Lindvall, and Isabeli Fontana. Gisele, btw, will be twittering live from the Colcci show at São Paulo Fashion Week on Sunday night.
- Nicola Formichetti lists the fashion credits of Lady Gaga's video for Alejandro.
- Viviane Orth covers Elle Brazil.
- Marcelo Krasilcic shot a secret summer project for BUTT last weekend in New York.
- Check out Elite Milan's World Cup inspired package for the men's shows.
- The third edition of the Buati party in São Paulo takes place this Friday at Lions. If you are in Rio, don't miss the second edition of Bootie at Fosfobox.
- SPFW starts today. After several years covering the Brazilian shows here and at V magazine, my request for press and backstage credentials was denied this season, and I have decided that I will not be covering the spring 2011 collections on Made In Brazil. My decision has nothing to do with retaliation. I just felt that I should not devote my time and energy in covering an event that does not want to be featured here in the first place. I will, however, make sure to write about the new models and castings this season. If you would like to follow the spring 2011 shows in São Paulo, I recommend checking out pictures and videos at FFW.com.br, the official site of the event.
The comments to this entry are closed.