- Raquel Zimmermann poses with Glee's Matthew Morrison for the latest issue of Vogue.
- Reynaldo Gianecchini, Brazil's Tom Cruise, is suing his ex-manager Daniel Ferreira Mattos. The actor is asking for an apartment he signed on to Mr. Mattos' name back, but the former manager is claiming the R$1.3 million penthouse in Rio was a gift, and is threatening to reveal to the press that the two had been lovers in the past. Here is Gianecchini's official statement about the case.
- Lorenzo Martone got a birthday party in São Paulo on Tuesday night. RG Vogue has lots of pictures.
- Celine Dion is still amazing.
- Models.com goes backstage at the Express 30th anniversary show at the New York Stock Exchange.
- Alana Zimmer, Hanne Gaby Odiele, and Chanel Iman will be doing Fashion Rio and SPFW..
- Shirley Mallmann is set to make a comeback at the shows in Brazil this season. Can't freaking wait.
- Loving the readers who are emailing me and also twittering pictures of Made In Brazil Magazine #1.
The comments to this entry are closed.