- Buati, Rio's most talked about party, is headed to São Paulo this Friday. The first edition of Buati in São Paulo will take place at the recently opened Lions club, with a line up that includes Rick Castro, Renata Abade, Badenov, Gustavo Tatá, and Rodrigo Peirão, the cutie in the picture on the right.
- DJ Ana Paula is releasing a new album on Star 69 records called Take Me Higher. She will be touring North America and Europe this spring and summer to support the release.
- Andy Warhol, Mr. America, the
largest exhibit to date in Latin America on the work of Warhol, opened
this weekend at Estação Pinacoteca in São Paulo.
- Gisele will be shooting the new campaign for Sky HD in Brazil with soccer players Pelé and Romário.
- The seventh anniversary of The Week's Toy party will take place at Moinho Eventos in São Paulo on April 16. Isaac Escalante will be spinning.
- Arthur Sales in Frankie Morello's spring lookbook.
- The best and worst of March fashion magazines.
- An interview with Pedro Andrade (in Portuguese).
- Who's going to Jeffrey Fashion Cares tonight? Here are the boys who will be walking the show.
The comments to this entry are closed.