- The men's fall show in Paris started yesterday. Love the sight of Max Motta in nothing but underwear and socks at Alexis Mabille, and Bruce Weber's film for YSL.
- Paris is bleeding: bloody noses and black eyes seem to be a big theme on the European runways.
- Raquel Zimmermann poses with I don't know how many snakes for the Alexander McQueen spring 2010 ad campaign.
- Marlon Teixeira for Iceberg by Mert and Marcus.
- Animal kingdom is a trend for fall at the shows in São Paulo. Neon based its entire collection on a trip to the zoo, showing everything from a tucano gown to an elephant jacket. And the trend is already catching on: watch the models impersonating their favorite animals (Raquel doing a rabbit is sort of brilliant).
- How thin is too thin? Folha de São Paulo discusses the weight of the models in São Paulo, claiming the girls are particularly thinner this season.
- Leonardo DiCaprio will be spending Carnival in Rio.
- DJ Felipe Lira released a new set this week. Click here to download his Summer Dancefloor 2010.
- This is beyond cruel, but it is the funniest video I have watched all week: editors and bloggers in São Paulo tell you how they really feel about the modeling work of Jesus Luz.
The comments to this entry are closed.