- The 17th MixBrasil Film Festival opens tonight with the official premiere of the much anticipated Do Começo Ao Fim, and a bash at The Week in São Paulo. For those of you who can't wait until November 27 to see the movie, advance screenings are scheduled for this Saturday in São Paulo and Rio. For the complete schedule of the 17th MixBrasil Festival, click here.
- Jason Lewis will be landing in Brazil next month to start shooting the new TV pilot Rio!, in which he will play an international detective who comes to Brazil to investigate a crime, and decides to stay after he falls in love with Rio. Ving Rhames is also in the cast of the show.
- Lorenzo Martone has teamed up with former Elite marketing director Ryan Brown to ARC NY, a public relations agency just for models. According to Fashionista, Alessandra Ambrósio, Fernanda Motta are already clients. As for Lorenzo and Marc Jacobs' wedding, I guess it will have to wait until next year.
- São Paulo hipsters got a brand new club with the opening of Hot Hot last night.
- Also worth checking out: Model Matheus de Davi in the new 212 Carolina Herrera ad campaign, Milan Vukmirovic for VMan, Isabeli Fontana and Felipe Hulse in the summer C&A ad spots, and Cathy Horyn getting a lesson from J. Alexander.
- Madonna (yes, more Madonna!) is in São Paulo this afternoon. She visited Casa do Saber, where she attended a Kabbalah lesson for kids, and had lunch at the Fasano. No word yet if she will be making it to Michael Berg's lecture at the Kabbalah Center in Jardins this evening, but there are already fans waiting there to meet her. In the meantime, Steven Klein is in Rio shooting the new Rosa Chá campaign.
The comments to this entry are closed.