- It is going to be a crystal clear pantless spring according to Prada. Lucite is back (and I can only imagine what exciting news that will be for Brazilian women).
- Fantastic Man has launched a new website.
- South America has never hosted a Summer Olympics, but things may change on October 2 if Rio is announced the host city for the 2016 Olympics. Here is why the city is a top contender for the bid.
- TV presenter Luciano Huck is the first Brazilian to have over a million followers on twitter.
- Gisele works a maternity dress.
- If you happen to bump into Cauã Reymond at a gay club in São Paulo, it is not your lucky day. The actor is making the rounds at gay clubs doing research for a gay character he will play in a new primetime soap.
- The short-lived nightclub Megga will reopen in São Paulo tomorrow night with a party headlined by DJ Manny Lehman. The parties at the club will be monthly from now on.
- The Week is hosting a new all-white theme party tomorrow night called Nuit Blanche.
The comments to this entry are closed.