- Actor André Arteche jogging at the beach.
- Meet 20-year-old Lucas Gondin, the new Mr. Gay Santa Catarina. He is up for the title of Mr. Gay Brazil this coming Monday at the national finals in São Paulo.
- The 14th Annual Rio Gay Pride has been rescheduled from October 11 to November 1 because of another possible swine flu outbreak in the country by mid-September.
- Architect Isay Weinfeld is designing the Las Piedras Villas & Hotel Fasano in Punta del Este, set to open in time for summer in the southern hemisphere.
- Visionaire's Cecilia Dean will be making her way to Brazil for Pense Moda, one of the biggest fashion seminars in the country which takes place from November 3 to November 5.
- More bronzer please: behind the scenes footage of the Lady Gaga shoot with Mario Testino for V #61.
- Model Fernando Fernandes backstage at the D&G Anthology campaign (also shot by Mario Testino).
- Whitney Houston does GMA.
- Lola joined Madonna on stage last night in Israel. The final concert of the second leg of Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour happens tonight.
The comments to this entry are closed.