- Gisele Bündchen lands the cover of the September issue of Vogue India, photographed by Patrick Demarchelier. The issue also features an exclusive interview with Gisele.
- Raquel Zimmermann joins Alexander Wang for Fashion's Night Out official PSA.
- Lorenzo Martone talks about the spread he recently directed for Nylon magazine, featuring Brazilian footwear by Melissa.
- DJ Felipe Lira has combined his three latest sets into a music pack, which you can now download here.
- Watch David Guetta's new video for Sexy Bitch.
- Preview the Wild Things story shot by Mario Testino for V Magazine #61, and the sexy cover of Vogue Hommes Japan #3 shot by Steven Klein.
- Isabeli Fontana is the face of Jil Sander for Uniqlo.
- Dolce & Gabbana on vacation.
- Don't forget to vote for Rio de Janeiro as Best Global Destination at the 2009 TripOut Gay Travel Awards. And btw, Rio Gay Pride is scheduled for October 11 this year.
The comments to this entry are closed.