- Ramirez Allender got painted blue for the TNG show at Fashion Rio.
- Model Gracie Carvalho and Brazilian celebrities address the new quota system for black models at the spring shows.
- Models.com launches its Icons Men list, with ten iconic male models. Will Evandro ever make the cut?
- Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone were spotted at the Brazilian pavilion at the Venice Biennale.
- Wild Idol: the liberation of Adam Lambert on the cover of Rolling Stone.
- Watch Jordin Sparks' video for Battlefield.
- Hotness on the dancefloor: actor Jonatas Faro in the Brazilian version of Dancing With The Stars.
- Last year there were 1,400 police officers at the São Paulo Gay Pride Parade. This Sunday there will only be 1,200 officers because of budget cuts.
- The first bodies to be recovered from the crash of Air France flight 447 were returned to land today in Fernando de Noronha. A total of 28 bodies have been rescued so far, along with parts of the aircraft.
The comments to this entry are closed.