- Leonardo Windlin was the only Brazilian boy cast for the Prada spring 2010 show in Milan.
- Alexander McQueen presents his spring 2010 men's collection in a film by David Sims.
- Models.com goes backstage at the Versace show.
- After his runway debut in Milan last weekend, Jesus Luz is now exploring an acting career. The model, who was spotted leaving Madonna's house in Mayfair earlier this week, is going to be auditioning for a new Brazilian mini-series on Globo network.
- She did it again: Gracie Carvalho was the girl with the most bookings this season in São Paulo, walking in nothing less than 33 shows.
- Alexandre Herchcovitch, André Lima, Lenny, and Lino Villaventura are the four Brazilian designers confirmed for Rio Fashion Rocks in October. I hope I get invited.
- The next edition of Rio Summer has been scheduled for for May of 2010.
- Soccer player Adriano and actor Mário Frias hit the beach in Barra da Tijuca.
- Screencaps of Miro Moreira shirtless in the reality series A Fazenda.
The comments to this entry are closed.