- After spending the weekend in Rio, Jesus Luz flew to Buenos Aires yesterday to shoot the new campaign for Argentine clothing line Ona Saez. He will be back in São Paulo tomorrow for the Colcci spring show at SPFW, in which he will be sharing the spotlight with Gisele and actor Rodrigo Hilbert. Rumor has it that Jesus requested a private dressing room for tomorrow night's show, that he will not be talking to the press, and that his paycheck will be around R$100K for two exits on the runway. After the show, Jesus is flying to Milan for the men's collections.
- La Bündchen's covers underperform on newsstands.
- Model Miro Moreira's sexuality is questioned on the Brazilian reality series A Fazenda.
- Bruno does GQ's first nude cover.
- All about last night's 2009 CFDA Awards.
- View pictures of LA Pride in West Hollywood.
- Justin Timberlake gives you a taste of Brazil.
- Beyoncé released the video for Broken-Hearted Girl.
- Shakira launched a viral campaign to promote her new single She Wolf. Stay tuned for updates at The She Wolf Hunter.
Update: Papel Pop has posted exclusive pictures of Jesus partying with trannies in Argentina last night.
The comments to this entry are closed.