- Watch a video of the Galliano spring 2010 show with Michael Jackson's P.Y.T. blasting on the soundtrack. Brazilians Francisco Lachowski, Thomaz de Oliveira, Romulo Pires, Jean Carlos, and Guilherme Klopper were in the casting. Models.com has backstage pictures.
- Karl Lagerfeld, Usher, and Fernanda Tavares front row at Dior Homme.
- Givenchy's Ricardo Tisci talks couture.
- Next supermodel in line for YSL: Christy Turlington for fall 2009.
- Daiane Conterato for DKNY.
- Caroline Trentini posed naked for photographer Bob Wolfenson.
- Ohlala Mag does Gay Pride in Paris. For coverage of Gay Pride in New York, check out Kenneth in the (212), Boy Culture, and Queerty.
- Janet Jackson, Jamie Foxx, and Ne-Yo paid tribute to Michael Jackson at the BET Awards last night. Beyoncé performed Ave Maria and Angel, and took home the award for Video Of The Year for Single Ladies.
- Listen to Shakira's brand new Spanish single Loba.
The comments to this entry are closed.