- Matthew McConaughey and girlfriend Camila Alves will be back in Brazil for Carnival. The couple has confirmed their presence at the Sambadrome on Sunday, February 23. Kevin Spacey is also rumored to have confirmed his presence.
- The Brazilian government will distribute 59 million free condoms during Carnival this year.
- Givenchy's Ricardo Tisci is already confirmed to attend the spring shows in São Paulo in June.
- Justin Timberlake graces the cover of the March issue of GQ.
- Madonna will be involved in the Twilight sequel, New Moon. Guy Oseary is the executive producer to the movie.
- My friend JD Ferguson has posted tons of backstage pictures at the New York shows on his blog. I wish I could get hot male models to shoot videos for me like he does.
- Want to know what a remake of Dynasty would look like today? Check out pictures of the Marc Jacobs show last night. Every model had different hair and make up (by none other than Francois Nars), and the cast included Brazilians Raquel Zimmermann, Daiane Conterato, Bruna Tenório, and Aline Weber.
- Make sure to also check out Jeremy Kost's pictures backstage at the Marc Jacobs show at Fashionista.
- VMan and Ford Models are throwing an ice skating party tomorrow night at Chelsea Piers. Jonny Weir is scheduled for a special performance.
The comments to this entry are closed.